The workshop was held on 22 – 23 November 2018 in Bangkok with the following outputs:
- Recommendations for the adoption of selected initiatives;
- Recommendations for priority areas for harmonisation of standards;
- Proposed targets, i.e. number of standards to be harmonised and timescales for their achievement.
- Proposals on the way forward with regards to the development of unique ASEAN standards
- Recommendations on the process of adoption of International Standards by the direct-use approach